WEBSITE LEGAL TERMS AND DISCLAIMER
IMPORTANT! YOUR USE OF EDOJAPAN.COM AND ITS MENU, ORDERING AND GIFT CARD SERVICES IS SUBJECT TO LEGALLY BINDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING. USING EDO JAPAN’S DIGITAL SERVICES AND PLATFORMS INDICATES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THAT YOU INTEND TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THEM. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE LOG OUT NOW.
- This is an agreement, effective immediately, between you (“You”) and Edo Japan Restaurants Ltd. (“Edo”). “We” and “Us” means both You and Edo.
- Any and all information, content, reports, data, databases, graphics, interfaces, web pages, text, files, software, product names, company names, trade-names, logos and trade names contained on Edo’s digital services and platforms (collectively the “Content” found on the website, mobile apps, smart speaker extensions, third-party integrations, app store listings, etc..) including the manner in which the Content is presented or appears and all information relating thereto, are the property of their respective owners as indicated, Edo or its licensors, as the case may be. Any names, words, titles, phrases, logos, designs, graphics, icons and trademarks displayed on Edo’s digital services and platforms may constitute registered or unregistered trademarks of Edo or third parties. While certain trademarks of third-parties may be used by Edo under licence, the display of third-party trademarks on Edo’s digital services and platforms should not be taken to imply any relationship or licence between Edo and the owner of said trademark or to imply that Edo endorses the products or services of the owner of said trademark. Edo is not granting You any licence or right to use any trademark logo or design of Edo or any third party, without the written permission of Edo or the respective owner of any third-party trademark.
- Edo hereby grants to You a personal, non-transferable and nonexclusive licence to access Edo’s digital platforms
and associated software as reasonably required to install and operate, subject to (i) the terms and conditions
of this Agreement, and (ii) any additional conditions which may be imposed on Your access and use of such
- You agree that You will not:
- Except to the extent expressly permitted in this Agreement: (i) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, upload, download or transmit the software associated with Edo’s digital platforms in whole or in part; (ii) sell, rent, lease, licence, transfer or otherwise provide access to the software; (iii) alter, remove or cover any trademarks or proprietary notices included in the software; and/or (iv) decompile, disassemble, decrypt, extract or reverse engineer the software or assist others in doing so.
- distribute the Content for any purpose including without limitation compiling an internal database, redistributing or reproduction of the Content by the press or media or through any network; or
- create derivative works of, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, adapt, translate, transmit, arrange, modify, copy, bundle, sell, sub-licence, export, merge, transfer, adapt, loan, rent, lease, assign, share, outsource, host, publish, make available to any person or otherwise use, either directly or indirectly, the Content in whole or in part, in any form or by any means.
- You will not permit, allow or do anything that would infringe or otherwise prejudice the proprietary rights of Edo or its licensors or allow any third-party to access the Content.
- The restrictions set out in this Agreement will not apply to the limited extent the restrictions are
prohibited by applicable law.
- You will not access or use Edo’s digital services and platforms for an illegal, fraudulent, malicious, obscene,
or defamatory purpose, or take steps or actions that could or do undermine the security, integrity,
effectiveness, goodwill or connectivity of Edo’s digital services and platforms (including illegal, fraudulent,
malicious, defamatory or other activities that threaten to harm or cause harm to any other person).
- Withdrawal of Access: Edo may terminate this Agreement with You or withdraw Your access at any time, without
notice to You, in which case this Agreement will continue to apply in respect of Your past access. Edo will not
be liable for any losses or inconvenience that results from withdrawal of Your access.
- While Edo encourages links to Edo’s digital services and platforms, it does not wish to be linked to or from any
third-party online applications that contains, posts or transmits any illegal, fraudulent, malicious, obscene,
or defamatory materials or contains, posts or transmits any information, software or other material which
violates or infringes upon the rights of others, or is itself illegal, fraudulent, malicious, obscene, or
- Edo reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to edit or remove any submission to Edo’s digital services and platforms, whether the submission is in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable. You acknowledge and agree that Edo may, in its sole discretion, monitor Edo’s digital services and platforms periodically and disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental or Court request, to operate Edo’s digital services and platforms properly or to protect itself or other users of Edo’s digital services and platforms.
- To use certain features of Edo’s digital services and platforms, You may be asked to register and create an online profile for the purpose of conducting business transactions with Edo using Edo’s digital services and platforms. In such case, You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about Yourself as prompted by any registration form. If Edo has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Edo has the right to suspend or terminate Your access to and use of Edo’s digital services and platforms (or any portion thereof).
- You may also need a username and password to access features on Edo’s digital services and platforms, which You will receive through the registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are responsible for all activities that occur under Your password or account. You agree to notify Edo immediately of any unauthorized use of Your password or account or any other breach of security, and to ensure that You exit from Your account at the end of each session. Edo cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Edo’s failure or Your failure to protect Your password or account information.
- You hereby consent to the exchange of information and documents between Us electronically over the internet or
by e-mail, if to You or if to Edo.
- You represent and warrant that:
- You are an individual and over 18 years of age;
- You are entitled to conclude this Agreement;
- You will not do any promotion or advertising involving Edo, its Content or Edo’s digital services and platforms without the prior written authorization of Edo; and
- You will not remove, conceal or obliterate any copyright or other proprietary notice or any credit-line or other mark or source identifier included on Edo’s Content or Edo’s digital services and platforms.
- Regardless of the presence or absence of encryption technology, there is no guarantee that personal information and transactions from your device to Edo’s digital services and platforms can be secure, confidential and secure. Communications sent over the internet may not be secure and may be intercepted or altered by third-parties who administer such connections. Except where another written agreement with Edo says otherwise, You agree that Edo is under no obligation to accept or act on any instructions You provide to us electronically. If You send Edo confidential information by electronic means, Edo will not be liable if it is lost or intercepted, altered or misused by someone else. Edo may (at its sole discretion) respond to You electronically, and provide electronically any confidential information that You have requested; You also agree Edo will not be liable if the information provided is lost or intercepted, altered or misused by someone else.
- The use of Edo’s digital services and platforms and access to online content is at Your own risk and Edo assumes no liability or responsibility pertaining to the content, Your use of Edo’s digital services and platforms or the receipt, storage, transmission or other use of Your personal information. The content, including product and service pricing is ‘as-is’ and may not be accurate, up to date, complete, uncorrupted or untampered, and is not to be relied upon. Edo assumes no obligation to update the content Edo’s digital services and platforms. The content on Edo’s digital services and platforms may be changed without notice to You. Edo is not responsible for any content or information that You may find undesirable or objectionable. Edo disclaims any liability for unauthorized use or reproduction of any portion of Edo’s digital services and platforms. Accessing the content from territories where it may be illegal is prohibited.
- Edo’s digital services and platforms may contain links to third-party online services. These links are provided solely as a convenience to You and not as an endorsement by Edo of the contents of such third-party online services. Edo is not responsible for the content of any third-party online service or platform, nor does it make any representation or warranty of any kind regarding any third-party online service or platform including, without limitation (i) any representation or warranty regarding the legality, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, or suitability of any content on any third-party online service or platform; (ii) any representation or warranty regarding the merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any material, content, software, goods or services located at or made available through such third-party online service or platform; or (iii) any representation or warranty that the operation of the third-party online services or platforms will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects or errors in such third-party online services or platforms will be corrected or that such third-party online services or platforms will be free from viruses or other harmful components.
- In no event will Edo, its affiliates, agents, licensors, suppliers, or their respective directors or employees, be liable for any damages or losses including, but not limited to, viruses, data corruption, failed messages, transmission errors or problems; telecommunications service providers; links to third-party online services or platforms; the internet’s functionality; personal injury; third-party content, products or services; damages or losses caused by You, or Your respective employees, agents or subcontractors; loss of use or lack of availability of facilities including computer resources, routers and stored data; the use or inability to use Edo’s digital services and platforms or the content; any other online service accessed to or from Edo’s digital services and platforms; or events beyond the reasonable control of Edo, even if Edo or any of its lawful agents, or employees have been advised of the possibility of such damages or claim.
- In no case will Edo’s, its affiliates’, agents’, licensors’, suppliers’, and their respective directors’ and employees’ cumulative total liability arising under any cause whatsoever (including without limitation breach of contract, tort, negligence, gross negligence, or otherwise) be for more than the amount, if any, paid by You under this Agreement to access Edo’s digital services and platforms, in the year in which the claim arose.
- You understand and agree that, in addition to those limitations of liability set out elsewhere in this Agreement, Edo will be liable to You only for direct damages resulting from its gross negligence, fraud or willful misconduct arising directly from the performance by it of its obligations under this Agreement and it will not be liable to You for any other direct damages. It will not under any circumstances be liable to You for any other losses, including indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential losses or damages, loss of profits, damages for inconvenience, loss of revenue, loss of business opportunities, or any other foreseeable or unforeseeable loss resulting directly or indirectly out of this Agreement or the services provided to You by Edo, even if it were advised of the possibility of damages or were negligent. These limitations apply to any act or omission of it or its officers, directors, affiliates, agents or suppliers, whether or not the act or omission would otherwise give rise to a cause of action in contract, tort, statute or any other doctrine of law. Gross negligence means conduct (whether through action or inaction, or through words or silence) which is (a) a marked and flagrant departure from the conduct ordinarily expected of a reasonable and prudent person in its position, or (b) so wanton and reckless as to constitute an utter disregard for harmful, foreseeable and avoidable consequences.
- These limitations apply to any act or omission of Us or Edo’s officers, directors, affiliates, agents or suppliers, whether or not the act or omission would otherwise give rise to a cause of action in contract, tort, statute or any other doctrine of law, and even it were advised of the possibility of damages or were negligent.
- Edo may from time to time, but is not obligated to, monitor Your use of Edo’s digital services and platforms for
the purpose of understanding Your interactions with Edo’s digital services and platforms for the overall
improvement of the platforms. You hereby consent to such collection and storage of Your usage patterns and
device information (i.e. Phone vs. tablet or OS-level information).
- You may access, correct and delete Your own personal information stored by Edo and its related third-parties by contacting Edo at email@example.com.
- This Agreement is effective until terminated by Edo, with or without cause, in Edo’s sole and unfettered discretion. Edo may terminate this Agreement without notice to You if You fail to comply with any of its terms. Any such termination by Edo will be in addition to and without prejudice to such rights and remedies as may be available to Edo, including injunction and other equitable remedies.
- You agree at all times to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Edo, its agents, suppliers, affiliates and their respective officers, directors and employees against all actions, proceedings, costs, claims, damages, demands, liabilities and expenses whatsoever (including legal and other fees and disbursements) sustained, incurred or paid by Edo directly or indirectly in respect of either (i) any information or other content You provide on or through Edo’s digital services and platforms or which is sent to Edo by e-mail or other correspondence; or (ii) Your use or misuse of the Content or Edo’s digital services and platforms, including without limitation infringement claims.
- The disclaimers, limitations on liability, ownership, termination, interpretation, Your licence to Edo, Your
warranty and the indemnity provisions of this Agreement will survive the termination or expiry of this
- You agree that any communication or contract delivered, received or entered into by electronic means will be
considered to be signed and/or delivered and to constitute a “writing” for the purposes of any statute or rule
of law. You agree not to dispute any such communication or contract on the basis that it was delivered, received
or entered into by electronic means, including on the basis that it was not “in writing” or was not signed or
- We have required that this Agreement and all documents relating thereto be drawn-up in English. Nous avons
demandé que cette convention ainsi que tous les documents qui s’y rattachent soient rédigés en anglais.
- This Agreement will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Province of Alberta and the courts of the
Province of Alberta will have exclusive jurisdiction over this Agreement. We expressly exclude the UN Convention
on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, similar domestic legislation as amended, replaced or
re-enacted from time to time.
- This Agreement, together with the recitals and schedules, as amended from time to time, constitute the entire
agreement between Edo and You with respect to the matters contained herein and supersedes all prior written
representations and/or oral agreements.
- If any provision of this Agreement or other work order is deemed invalid or void, in whole or part, by any
Court, the remaining terms and conditions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
- Words in the singular will include plural and words in the masculine gender include feminine genders, where the
context so requires.
- This Agreement will enure to the benefit of, and will be binding upon the heirs, executors, administrators,
successors and assigns of the parties hereto.
- The provisions of this Agreement may be amended by Edo at its sole discretion from time to time upon notice.
PERMITTED USE AND RESTRICTIONS
REGISTRATION & IDENTIFICATION
DATA TRANSMISSION, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
RELEASE AND INDEMNITY
GIFT CARDS TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Your Edo Japan Card can only be used for the purchase of products sold at participating Edo Japan restaurants in Canada. You can load a dollar value onto your Edo Japan Card and you should treat your Edo Japan Card like cash. The amount that you load onto your Edo Japan Card is a pre-payment only for products sold at participating Edo Japan restaurants in Canada. No credit card, credit line, overdraft protection, or deposit account is associated with your Edo Japan Card. The amount on your Edo Japan Card is non-refundable. Your card cannot be redeemed for cash, unless permitted by this Agreement or otherwise required by law. At no time shall any dividend interest or earnings of any kind whatsoever, be accrued, credited or paid to you on the amounts loaded onto a Edo Japan Card. The amount loaded onto your Edo Japan Card is not insured by the Canadian Deposit Insurance Corporation (CDIC).
- Edo Japan reserves the right not to accept, load, reload or re-issue any Edo Japan Card and to otherwise limit the use of a Edo Japan Card if Edo Japan reasonably believes that the use is unauthorized, fraudulent, or otherwise unlawful.
- You can purchase/load and reload your Edo Japan Card at a participating Edo Japan restaurant in Canada or online through edojapan.com. The online component of the Edo Japan Card program, including but not limited to, purchasing/loading, reloading and card-customization functionality, and the shipping and handling of Edo Japan Cards purchased online, may be hosted, managed and administrated by a third-party affiliate of Edo Japan and not by Edo Japan directly.
- Edo Japan Cards can only be activated at a participating Edo Japan restaurant. You cannot activate a card online. However, when a Edo Japan Card is purchased online, it will be activated and ready for your use when it is shipped to you. Any amount loaded, whether at a participating Edo Japan restaurant in Canada or online, will appear on your Edo Japan Card immediately. The minimum amount that can be loaded onto a Edo Japan Card is CDN $5.00 to a maximum of up to CDN $100.00. The maximum online amount that can be charged to a credit card is CDN$100.00 per day. Edo Japan may change the maximum or minimum amount that may be loaded onto your Edo Japan Card at any time in its sole discretion, and any changes to these amounts will be posted at edojapan.com.
- Edo Japan does not charge any service fees relating to the issuance, activation or use of your Edo Japan Card. Your Edo Japan Card will not expire.
- You will not be sent statements of itemized transactions relating to your use of your Edo Japan Card. You can check the balance of your Edo Japan Card at any participating Edo Japan restaurant in Canada, online at edojapan.com. Your Edo Japan Card balance also appears on your receipt when you make a purchase with your card at a participating Edo Japan restaurant in Canada. Please review and retain your receipt from the purchase, loading or reloading of your Edo Japan Card, as this will be required in the event of a dispute relating to a card balance.
- Edo Japan reserves the right to adjust and correct the balance on your Edo Japan Card in the event we believe that an administrative, accounting or billing error has occurred. If you have questions regarding any Edo Japan Card transactions or any correction, or if you dispute any transaction or correction that has been assessed against your Edo Japan Card, please call Customer Relations at 1-403-215-8800. Edo Japan shall have no liability for any billing error unless you provide us notice within sixty (60) days of the date of the transaction in question. Please monitor your transactions and card balances closely.
- Your Edo Japan Card should be treated like cash. You will be responsible for all transactions relating to your Edo Japan Card, whether authorized or not. You will not be entitled to a refund of any kind in the event your Edo Japan Card is lost, misplaced or stolen
- For information concerning how Edo Japan collects, uses and discloses your personal information as it relates to the Edo Japan Card, please review our privacy statement on edojapan.com.
- Your customized Edo Japan Card cannot include, incorporate, use or display (and, in using edojapan.com you may not post, email or otherwise transmit) any designs, photos, drawings, words, language or other information or content of any kind whatsoever that:
- is obscene, pornographic, vulgar or sexually suggestive;
- is violent, profane, deceptive, abusive, menacing, harmful or threatening;
- is discriminatory (based on race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry or physical ability) or ridicules or makes negative reference to certain individuals or groups, including with respect to religion, the mentally or physically disabled, sexual orientation, gender, national origin or ethnicity;
- is libelous, defamatory, offensive or inflammatory;
- incorporates a celebrity or other famous person’s name or likeness, whether such person is living or deceased, including television and movie actors and personalities, musicians and musical performers, fashion and print models, and collegiate and professional athletes and political or religious figureheads;
- incorporates the name or likeness of any convicted criminal, or any other notorious individual or image;
- depicts, glorifies or makes reference to illegal drugs or drug use or abuse of any kind;
- depicts, glorifies or makes reference to any weapons, including firearms;
- incorporates any material which infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, moral right or other intellectual or proprietary right of any person, firm, corporation or other entity;
- is unlawful or would otherwise create liability or violate any local, provincial, state, federal or international law.
- We may amend the terms or conditions of this Agreement at any time, including any rights or obligations you or we may have. We will post the terms and conditions of the amended Agreement on edojapan.com. As permitted by applicable law, any amendment will become effective at the time we post the amended Agreement on edojapan.com or as otherwise stated in the amended Agreement. Unless we state otherwise, the amendment will apply to your future and existing Edo Japan Cards. You are deemed to accept the amendments if (1) you do not notify us to the contrary in writing within thirty (30) days of the date the notice of amendments is posted on edojapan.com, or (2) you use your Edo Japan Card after such notice is posted.
- We may suspend or terminate this Agreement in whole or in part at any time and for any reason or no reason without notice or liability to you, including in connection with the termination of the Edo Japan Card program. If we terminate this Agreement without cause, we will refund or issue restaurant credits equal to the balance held on your Edo Japan Card.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Alberta, Canada, notwithstanding any conflict of law rules.
- PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT AFFECTS RIGHTS THAT YOU MAY OTHERWISE HAVE. IT PROVIDES FOR RESOLUTION OF MOST DISPUTES THROUGH ARBITRATION INSTEAD OF COURT TRIALS AND CLASS ACTIONS. ARBITRATION IS FINAL AND BINDING AND SUBJECT TO ONLY VERY LIMITED REVIEW BY A COURT. THIS ARBITRATION CLAUSE SHALL SURVIVE TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- This provision is intended to be interpreted broadly to encompass all disputes or claims arising out of our relationship. Any dispute or claim made by you against us (or against any of our subsidiary, parent or affiliate companies) arising out of or relating to this Agreement or your use of the Edo Japan Card (whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation or any other legal theory) will be resolved by binding arbitration except that (a) you may take claims to small claims court if they qualify for hearing by such a court, or (b) you or we may choose to pursue claims in court if the claims relate solely to the collection of any debts you owe to us. However, even for those claims that may be taken to court, you and we both waive any claims for punitive damages and any right to pursue claims on a class or representative basis.
- You must first present any claim or dispute to us by contacting our Customer Relations Department to allow us an opportunity to resolve the dispute. You may request arbitration if your claim or dispute cannot be resolved within sixty (60) days. The arbitration of any dispute or claim shall be conducted in accordance with the Arbitrations Act (Alberta) as modified by this Agreement. Unless you and we agree otherwise, any arbitration will take place in Calgary, Alberta, and will be conducted in the English language. An arbitrator may not award relief in excess of or contrary to what this Agreement provides, order consolidation or arbitration on a class wide or representative basis, or award punitive damages or any other damages aside from the prevailing party’s actual damages, except that the arbitrator may award on an individual basis damages required by statute and may order injunctive or declaratory relief pursuant to an applicable consumer protection statute. Any arbitration shall be confidential, and neither you nor we may disclose the existence, content or results of any arbitration, except as may be required by law or for purposes of enforcement of the arbitration award. Judgment on any arbitration award may be entered in any court having proper jurisdiction. If any portion of this arbitration clause is determined by a court to be inapplicable or invalid, than the remainder shall still be given full force and effect.
- All administrative fees and expenses of an arbitration will be divided equally between you and us. In all arbitrations, each party will bear the expense of its own counsel, experts, witnesses and preparation and presentation of evidence at the arbitration.
- By entering into this Agreement, both you and Edo Japan are waiving certain rights to litigate disputes in court. If for any reason this arbitration clause is deemed inapplicable or invalid, you and Edo Japan both waive, to the fullest extent allowed by law, any claims to recover punitive or exemplary damages and any right to pursue any claims on a class or consolidated basis or in a representative capacity.
- EDO JAPAN MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE EDO JAPAN CARD, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR ANY WARRANTY ARISING BY USAGE OF TRADE, COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. SOME PROVINCES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THIS MAY NOT BE APPLICABLE TO YOU. EDO JAPAN DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT YOUR EDO JAPAN CARD WILL ALWAYS BE ACCEPTED OR THE EDO JAPAN CARD PROGRAM WILL ALWAYS BE ACCESSIBLE. IN THE EVENT THAT EDO JAPAN OR ITS AFFILIATES ARE FOUND LIABLE TO YOU, YOU SHALL ONLY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER ACTUAL AND DIRECT DAMAGES AND SUCH DAMAGES SHALL NOT EXCEED THE LAST BALANCE HELD ON YOUR EDO JAPAN CARD PRIOR TO THE TIME AT WHICH SUCH DAMAGES AROSE. EDO JAPAN AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF PROFIT, REVENUE, USE OR DATA) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT (INCLUDING FUNDAMENTAL BREACH), WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED), PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, EVEN IF WE OR OUR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL EDO JAPAN OR ITS AFFILIATES HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF A EDO JAPAN CARD THROUGH ACCIDENT, MISUSE, OR FRAUDULENT MEANS OR DEVICES BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, OR AS A RESULT OF ANY DELAY OR MISTAKE RESULTING FROM ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL. SOME PROVINCES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- We may assign all or part of this Agreement without notice to you. We are then released from all liability. The assignee shall have the same rights and obligations as the assignor and shall agree in writing to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- This Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of agreement between you and Edo Japan, and supersedes and merges all prior proposals and all other agreements. In the event that any provision of this Agreement shall be determined to be illegal or unenforceable, that provision will be eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Headings herein are for convenience of reference only and shall in no way affect interpretation of this Agreement.
Use of Pre-Paid Card for Edo Japan Purchases
Purchasing, Loading and Reloading Your Edo Japan Card
Card Service Fees and Expiration
Receipts and Statements
Billing Errors, Corrections
Liability for Unauthorized Transactions
Customizing Your Edo Japan Card
Amendments to this Agreement
Suspension or Termination of this Agreement
Costs of Arbitration
Waiver of Punitive Damage Claims and Class Actions
Disclaimers and Limits of Liability
©2020 Edo Japan Restaurants Ltd. All Rights Reserved.